Position: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Stamford, CT
This company is a provider of promotional medical education communication services, scientific content development and customized interactive learning and marketing. The company is Private Equity owned, expanding via acquisition, and has offices in Stamford, Connecticut, Montvale, New Jersey and Princeton, New Jersey.
- Develop or improve models for budgeting and forecasting and manage process to produce accurate and timely information;
- Communicate and coordinate across functions on the intended use and value of models being prepared to meet deadlines;
- Analyze current and past trends including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and investment;
- Design, prepare and update cash flow forecasts/models;
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as directed;
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting submissions;
- Develop financial models and analyses to support key strategic initiatives.
Requirements and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA a plus
- 3+ years financial analysis with demonstrated increase in level of responsibility.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively and explain finance issues in a clear manner to non-finance professionals
- Act independently to establish goals and meet deadlines, ensuring that open items are resolved satisfactorily
- Set priorities and plan workload efficiently and with clear deadlines and deliverables
- Consults with manager where appropriate to communicate ideas or solutions, solve problems and complete tasks and projects to deadlines
- Continuously strives to improve performance and efficiency
- Proven ability to identify issues that require action, and recommend and effect appropriate actions and solutions
email@example.com - Click to email