Position: Sales Representative; Mobile Gift Cards
Reporting: Vice President, Sales
This is a privately held, venture funded company founded in 2006 that provides the only platform to support integrated mobile payments, marketing, and distribution at point-of-sale. The patent-protected service enables the end client to:
- Mobilize gift and loyalty card programs to allow consumers to purchase with their mobile phone
- Provide consumers with an m-receipt instead of paper
- Provide mobile gift reload over-the-air
- Provide real-time communication to the mobile device to alert consumers to relevant and actionable events and special offers
- Provide real-time redemption of offers at point-of-sale using a consumer's mobile phone to improve the consumer experience
- Preserve your point-of-sale investment with no new hardware required
These capabilities support:
- Any mobile handset
- Any point-of-sale
- Any connectivity type
This is a direct selling position. The sales rep will be responsible for building a book of business, from a starting point of their own existing rolodex of gift card/loyalty clients in the coffee/snack, QSR, fast casual dining, and pizza space.
First year target revenue of $500k-700k or 300-1500 merchant locations. Target companies will be smaller (10+ locations) to mid-size to keep the sales cycle shorter.
The position will be hands on selling from the onset, and relationships in the low dollar, high transaction gift card space is required, with a background in mobile preferred.
Requirements and Experience
- 5+ years of successful solution selling experience within the gift card and/or loyalty industry
- Current relationships and sales experience in the coffee/snack, QSR, fast casual dining, and pizza space at the mid-market level
- Ability to work independently and utilize effect sales processes toward attaining results.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Successful track record in landing new business
- Successful track record in driving year over year revenue growth
- Strong sales, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Teamwork/collaboration skills
- Strong oral/written communications skills and interpersonal skills for communicating, and building relationships, with extensive internal and external customers
- 4-year College Degree (preferably in Marketing, Business) or equivalent in work experience
- Ability to travel on a consistent and frequent basis
email@example.com - Click to email