Position: Director, National Accounts
Reporting: Vice President, National Accounts
This is a shared mail distribution company with multiple US locations, and revenue approximating $500mm.
Successful candidates will be consultative, relationship based individuals with a loyal client base in the national retail, telecomm, financial and/or pharmaceutical sectors. A solid understanding of franchised client-based and ad agency selling is advantageous.
- Interact with various internal disciplines such as Account Managers and Marketing for a team approach.
- Develop leads and prospects for new advertising.
- Develop and execute a daily account contact plan.
- Have regular face-to-face meetings with clients and prospects. Minimum 50% travel.
- Analyzes prospects needs and makes direct marketing recommendations to generate new business within product lines.
- Manage and support existing accounts while generating additional revenue.
- Create and maintain prospects/client database.
- Maintain personal sales pipeline.
- Ensure profitability by adhering to pricing as established by Management.
- Meet or exceed sales revenue goals as established by Management.
- Achieve standards as outlined by VP of National Sales.
- Frequent travel required.
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed that help build growth. This could include the development of sales material for prospects.
Requirements and Experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to develop relationships and communicate with C-level Executives
- Ability to manage deadlines accurately, effectively and efficiently
- Self starter
- Possesses a competitive nature, a high degree of persistence with a strong sense of urgency
- Computer proficiency with software like Maximizer, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Prior sales and proven track record with national accounts
- Outside sales and/or media/direct marketing background preferred
firstname.lastname@example.org - Click to email