Position: Database Marketing and Analytic Sales
This is an integrated direct marketing services company providing mailing lists, data and related services for direct mail, e-mail, telemarketing and voice messaging campaigns. Expertise and cutting-edge data solutions allow clients to maximize the success of their prospecting and retention marketing efforts resulting in higher sales, lower costs and greater returns on investment.
- Developing and executing strategies for lead generation, sales, pricing, and all other matters related to revenue generation.
- Personally pursuing and closing key sales opportunities and managing the sales process.
- Leading internal teams from multiple disciplines to pursue key prospects.
- Providing market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Ensuring sales offerings are closely coordinated and in alignment with internal product offerings.
- Build a professional and trusting relationship with a client
- Understand the client's requirements
- Set and manages client's expectations
- Create clear, precise and properly detailed client job instructions /documentation
- Communicate the specifics to a client as quickly as possible
- Follows up with a client as quickly as possible
- Proactively solicits feedback from client on their current and future needs
Requirements and Experience
- Four to ten years related sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced in prospecting in database marketing industry
- Excellent sales and communication skills and ability to manage the sales process
- Experienced at working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Advanced project management skills
firstname.lastname@example.org - Click to email